- Safer and more reliable casting system.
- 100% auto start with tube change features and automatic restarts.
- Combined controls for clogging steel grades (speed and flow control)
- Better mould level stability and control due to nearly linear control curve (quality improvement).
- Cheaper refractory plates (inserts for middle plates).
- Highest degree of automatic possible – controls more accurate.
- Less maintenance of mechanism (compensation for mechanical play).
- Less production loss due to increased strand availability.
- Increased sequence length (up to 10hrs) with level variation functions (SEN wear).
- Less need for tundishes due to increased sequence length (cost ratios/optimal cost/ton).
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to improve your browsing experience on the site. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use.